Newfields’ mission is to enrich lives through exceptional experiences with art and nature. We strive to create an accessible, engaging, educational, and inclusive online experience through our social media platforms.
The following will NOT be tolerated:
- Violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist language, links, or images.
- Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial, or not-for-profit organizations, websites, contests, or promotions.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Spam and/or fraudulent content or links.
- Multiple, successive off-topic posts by a single user.
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted by single or multiple users.
- Comments that threaten or defame any person or organization.
- Content that violates third party intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks, and/or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Private correspondence between the user and other community members, or user and Newfields.
When engaging with the online Newfields community, please keep the following in mind:
- Protect your privacy: please do not post personal information such as your email address, phone number, home address, social security number, etc.
- By tagging Newfields in content, you are giving Newfields permission to repost content for standard institutional purposes.
- Please understand that each social media platform has its own terms and conditions. Newfields is not responsible for actions taken by a platform.
Please note that Newfields monitors and moderates comments between 9 AM–5 PM EST Monday-Friday and intermittently on evenings, weekends, and federal holidays. It is our goal to respond to all inquiries as quickly as possible, but please note some may take longer to resolve. For urgent inquiries, it is best to call us at 317-923-1331 during regular business hours.