2022 National Bank of Indianapolis Summer Nights Film Series Lineup
- Friday, June 3 | The Philadelphia Story (1940, dir. George Cukor, 112 mins., NR)
- Friday, June 10 | Call Me by Your Name (2017, dir. Luca Guadagnino, 132 mins., R)
- Friday, June 17 | Brewster’s Millions (1985, dir. Walter Hill, 97 mins., PG)
- Friday, June 24 | Friday the 13th Part III (1982, dir. Steve Miner, 95 mins., R) presented with Indy Film Festival
- Friday, July 8 | To Sir, With Love (1967, dir. James Clavell, 100 mins., NR)
- Friday, July 15 | Ever After: A Cinderella Story (1998, dir. Andy Tennant, 121 mins., PG-13)
- Friday, July 22 | Indy Shorts International Film Festival (Oscar® Shorts)
- Saturday, July 23 | Indy Shorts International Film Festival (Award Winners)
- Friday, July 29 | Cruella (2021, dir. Craig Gillespie, 134 mins., PG-13)
- Friday, August 5 | Gaslight (1944, dir. George Cukor, 114 mins., NR)
- Saturday, August 6 | Encanto (2021, dirs. Jared Bush, Byron Howard, and Charise Castro Smith, 99 mins., PG)
- Friday, August 12 | Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958, dirs. Richard Brooks and Dan Fogelman, 108 mins., NR)
- Friday, August 19 | Chungking Express (1994, dir. Wong Kar Wai, 102 mins., PG-13)*
- Saturday, August 20 | Guardians of the Galaxy (2014, dir. James Gunn, 121 mins., PG-13)
- Friday, August 26 | Chocolat (2000, dir. Lasse Hallstrom, 121 mins., PG-13)
*Film presented in another language with English subtitles.
Dates and films are subject to change. DiscoverNewfields.org will always have the most up to date information.
Because this film series spans a variety of genres and decades, these movies may contain depictions and/or treatment of people or cultures that can be interpreted from a variety of lenses. It is important to understand the content and language used in the context of the films. To that end, there will be opportunities for discussion prior to the showing of the films to get shared meaning, dismantle stereotypes, and possibly shift your perspective. You can find tags for potentially triggering content for each film on our website at DiscoverNewfields.org. If you have any questions or would like to know more about a specific film, please contact us at email@example.com.
Summer Nights is a fair-weather event. If the screening is cancelled due to weather guests will receive a full refund. No alcohol, pets, candles taller than 12 inches, guns, or knives are permitted at Summer Nights.
Dates and films are subject to change.
WHAT TO BRING:
Bring your chairs, blankets, pillows, umbrellas, food, and non-alcoholic beverages. You can purchase beer, wine, and snacks from our Culinary Arts team. Also, be sure to bring some sunscreen and bug spray. Newfields is currently a cashless campus; credit or debit cards are the only form of payment accepted at this time.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
Alcoholic beverages, grills, pets, knives, guns and candles taller than twelve (12) inches are not permitted.
The 2022 National Bank of Indianapolis Summer Nights Film Series is a rain or shine event. In the event of inclement weather, films will be shown in The Toby at 9 pm. Check Newfields’ website and social media for updates on the weather before you head out to the movie. Ticket holders will receive an email about any changes to the scheduled film screening. If the screening is halted due to inclement weather less than 45 minutes into the screening, guests will receive a full refund.
Seating for attendees with limited mobility is available upon request. Assistive Listening Devices are available and closed captioning (when available) can be arranged with one week’s notice. Call 317-923-1331 for additional information.