Image reproductions of Newfields' collections, gardens, and buildings may be licensed for scholarly, commercial, or personal uses. Many images of public domain works are available for free download from the Indianapolis Museum of Art at Newfields' collection pages. Simply look for the download icon to access a high resolution JPG file and begin using the image for any purpose. If you require a high quality TIFF file for your publication or product, please email us at email@example.com. All other requests are reviewed on an individual basis and fees may apply.
- Requests must be submitted at least eight weeks prior to the date the image(s) are needed to ensure adequate processing time. Additional time may be required if object(s) require relocation from the galleries or conservation assistance to prepare the object(s) for new photography.
- Requests must include the name of the requester, intended use, author(s) and publisher(s), anticipated date of publication, requested collection image, and photography format requirements.
- Images will not be provided to the requester until the payment of fees, if applicable, is received by Newfields.
- Copying or redistributing images of Newfields' collection, gardens, and buildings in any form for personal or corporate commercial gain is prohibited.
- Newfields reserves the right to refuse permission for inappropriate use and to charge fees different from those presented on this site.
- For more information regarding image reproductions of the Newfields' collection, gardens, and buildings, please contact the Newfields' Rights and Reproduction Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.