Welcome to the Neighborhood Membership
Newfields invites our closest neighbors to visit our campus as often as you wish with our free Neighborhood Membership. Unlimited visits and discounts for special programs are just a few benefits you receive with your Neighborhood Membership.
How do I obtain my Neighborhood Membership?
It’s easy! You can either complete the online form or stop by our Information Desk.
- Simply complete the form with your contact information.
- Our staff will verify that you live in the eligible neighborhoods.
- You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to access your digital membership card.
- Note: Online applications are reviewed during Newfields campus business hours, Monday–Friday from 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Please bring proof of neighborhood residency to our Information Desk. It can be a bill, lease or other document with your name and address.
- Have a photo ID? Please bring it with you as well.
- One of our Guest Experience Associates will happily get you set up with your new membership.
What is included in my Neighborhood Membership?
You’ll receive all the benefits of a family membership and more:
- Free General Admission for up to two adults each visit (at least one must be listed on the membership)
- Free General Admission for all youth (ages 17 and under) living in the household (at least one adult listed on the membership must be present)
- 10% Discount in The Museum & Garden Shop
- 10% Discount in The Café
- Access to Newfields Summer Camp registration
- Discovering Newfields – Monthly Digital Newsletter
Additional discounts for special programs and events may be available. Plus, you’ll get early access to purchase tickets to seasonal experiences and special exhibitions throughout the year.
What if I don’t live in the eligible neighborhoods?
Newfields offers a variety of ways to access our campus for free or discounted rates. To learn more about these programs, please visit our Community Access page.
Still have questions?
We’re here to answer them. Please contact us at 317.923.1331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is in partnership with: