- Friday, June 2 | The Big Sleep (1946, dir. Howard Hawks, 114 mins., NR)
- Friday, June 9 | But I’m a Cheerleader (1999, dir. Jamie Babbit, 85 mins., R)
- Friday, June 16 | Predator (1987, dir. John McTiernan, 107 mins., R)
- Friday, June 23 | Finding Nemo (2003, dir. Andrew Stanton and Lee Unkrich, 100 mins., G)
- Friday, June 30 | Crazy Rich Asians (2018, dir. Jon M. Chu, 120 mins., PG-13)
- Friday, July 7 | Audience Vote presented with Indiana Black Expo, Inc.
- Friday, July 14 | Rear Window (1954, dir. Alfred Hitchcock, 112 mins., PG)
- Saturday, July 15 | Desperado (1995, dir. Robert Rodriguez, 104 mins., R)
- Friday, July 21 | Indy Shorts International Film Festival (Oscar® Shorts)
- Saturday, July 22 | Indy Shorts International Film Festival (Award Winners)
- Friday, July 28 | Fist of Fury (1972, dir. Wei Lo, 107 mins., R)*
- Friday, August 4 | The Mummy (1999, dir. Stephen Sommers, 124 mins., PG-13)
- Saturday, August 5 | Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995, dir. Aditya Chopra, 181 mins., NR)*
- Friday, August 11 | To Kill a Mockingbird (1962, dir. Robert Mulligan, 129 mins., NR)
- Friday, August 18 | Evil Dead II (1987, dir. Sam Raimi, 84 mins., R) presented with Indy Film Fest in The Virginia B. Fairbanks Art & Nature Park
- Saturday, August 19 | Set It Off (1996, dir. F. Gary Gray, 123 mins., R) in The Virginia B. Fairbanks Art & Nature Park
- Friday, August 25 | Super-Secret Film
*Film presented in another language with English subtitles.
Dates and films are subject to change.
WHAT TO BRING:
Bring your chairs, blankets, pillows, umbrellas, food, and non-alcoholic beverages. Seating areas on The Amphitheater are grass, no chairs or seats are provided. You can purchase beer, wine, and snacks from our Culinary Arts team. Also, be sure to bring some sunscreen and bug spray. Newfields is currently a cashless campus; credit or debit cards are the only form of payment accepted at this time. Plan to come early to snag the perfect spot!
WHAT NOT TO BRING: :
Alcoholic beverages, grills, pets, knives, guns and candles taller than twelve (12) inches are not permitted.
The National Bank of Indianapolis Summer Nights Film Series is a rain or shine event. In the event of inclement weather, films will be shown in The Toby at 9 PM. Check Newfields’ website and social media for updates on the weather before you head out to the movie. Ticket holders will receive an email about any changes to the scheduled film screening. If the screening is halted due to inclement weather less than 45 minutes into the screening, guests will receive a full refund.
Seating for attendees with limited mobility is available upon request. Assistive Listening Devices are available upon request and each film will be presented with closed captioning (when available). Call 317-923-1331 for additional information.
Because this film series spans a variety of genres and decades, these movies may contain depictions and/or treatment of people or cultures that can be interpreted from a variety of lenses. It is important to understand the content and language used in the context of the films. You can find tags for potentially triggering content for each film on our website at DiscoverNewfields.org. If you have any questions or would like to know more about a specific film, please contact us at email@example.com.