For the safety of our guests
Newfields is a privately funded nonprofit organization with the mission to enrich lives through exceptional experiences with art and nature. The health and safety of our guests, staff, members and volunteers remains a top priority at Newfields. In line with the latest guidelines issued by federal, state, and local officials related to COVID-19, Newfields kindly requests your support by adhering to the following protocols to protect your health and safety.
- In line with the latest Government mandate, a face mask is required in all public spaces at Newfields. Parents are encouraged to follow CDC guidelines regarding the use of masks on all children over the age of two years old.
- If you are sick, please stay home and avoid close contact with others, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We ask that all guests practice social distancing towards others by staying six feet apart.
- Newfields is currently a cashless campus. Credit or debit cards are the only form of payment accepted at this time.
- Use everyday infection prevention measures (e.g. wash hands, cover coughs and sneezes, avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth, etc.)
- All guests and members are required to reserve tickets online in advance allowing us to safely control the crowd size to comply with large gathering protocols, while ensuring a contactless check-in process.
Image from Holiday Hullabaloo 2019.