What is included in the Harvest Nights Premier Ticket?
The Harvest Nights Premier ticket is new this year and is best for groups who go all out at Newfields seasonal events. It is $40 for members and $45 for public, and includes the ability to skip the line when you arrive, your choice of an apple cider or hot cocoa (adults can spike their drink for an additional $5), a bag of Just Pop In! Popcorn, and festive blinky lights.
What is new with Harvest Nights this year?
Harvest Nights is back with everything you loved last year, with a handful of spooktacular additions. This year is the first-year guests are invited inside of Mischief Manor to experience the spectacle under the cover of darkness. You’ll also see more engaging actors played by NoExit, along the way, a few new culinary partners, and a creepy crawly walkway.
What food is offered at Harvest Nights?
Light snacks and a wide variety of beverages are available for purchase during Harvest Nights. There are two opportunities to purchase food and drinks, first at Garden Terrace, and again at the Elder Greenhouse.
We get it - things come up!
If you need to exchange your tickets for any reason, there are a few options for you.
- To exchange a ticket online, you must create or be logged into an existing Newfields account at checkout.
- You can exchange your ticket free of charge up to a week before your ticket time through this account.
- Within seven days of your ticket time, there is a $5 fee per ticket exchanged online.
- No exchanges can be made within 48 hours of your ticket date.
If you don't have a Newfields account, or need help accessing yours, we can assist you via phone at 317-923-1331.
- There is a $5 exchange fee per ticket exchanged via phone.
- No exchanges can be made within 24 hours of your ticket date.