Your support makes Newfields a special place for all.
Newfields Fund donors make it possible for our community to enjoy unique experiences with nature and the arts. You helped create the new Design Gallery, the groundbreaking exhibition Sensual/Sexual/Social: The Photography of George Platt Lynes in the IMA Galleries, and the family-friendly, city-wide tradition Winterlights. But your impact goes far beyond what guests see every day.
Here are a few ways Newfields Fund donors helped enrich lives through art and nature this year:
- 15,709 Marion County schoolchildren from 377 schools toured Newfields at no cost
- 1,203 Winterlights tickets were distributed to nine community partner organizations that helped low-income families visit Winterlights
- 1,304 pounds of fresh produce from the Tanner Orchard was donated to Second Helpings to help fight hunger in Central Indiana
- 4,736 students from six Marion County universities received free Newfields memberships
- 1,504 people visited using the Access Pass Program, which allows Hoosiers on need-based assistance to experience everything Newfields has to offer for just $2
- 6 of the 15 children enrolled in our on-campus preschool received needs-based scholarships to cover the cost of their early childhood education
Your support adds up. We hope you’ll consider a making donation to the Newfields Fund today.
For more information, please contact Mollie Thomas, Manager of Member and Donor Experiences at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-920-2684 for questions.