Your support makes Newfields a special place for all.
Newfields Fund donors make it possible for our community to enjoy unique experiences with nature and the arts. Maybe you loved engaging with groundbreaking exhibitions like Samuel Levi Jones: Left of Center, sampling delicate teas and scrumptious noodles in Pop Up: Tea House and Pop Up: Noodle Shop, or surrounding yourself with acres of beautiful nature in the Virginia B. Fairbanks Art & Nature Park: 100 Acres. Support from members like you makes all these memories possible –for you and for our community.
Here are a few ways Newfields Fund donors helped enrich lives through art and nature this year:
- 18,181 Marion County schoolchildren from 377 schools toured Newfields at no cost
- 5,000 Winterlights tickets were distributed to nine community partner organizations that helped low-income families visit Winterlights
- 1,304 pounds of fresh produce from the Tanner Orchard was donated to Second Helpings to help fight hunger in Central Indiana
- 4,416 students from six Marion County universities received free Newfields memberships
- 1,172 people visited using the Access Pass Program, which allows Hoosiers on need-based assistance to experience everything Newfields has to offer for just $2
- 6 of the 15 children enrolled in our on-campus preschool received needs-based scholarships to cover the cost of their early childhood education
Your support adds up. We hope you’ll consider a making donation to the Newfields Fund today.
For more information, please contact Amy Treber, Membership and Annual Giving Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-923-1331 x159 for questions.
The end of the year is the perfect time to give back to the organizations you care about. Mailed gifts postmarked on or before December 31, 2019 and online gifts submitted before midnight on that day will be recorded as 2019 gifts and can be included on your 2019 taxes. Remember, all gifts made to Newfields are tax deductible.