Your support ensures that Newfields remains a special place for all.
As we endure the global outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are learning a bit more about ourselves. That we need more togetherness, more ways to enjoy one another, more space to create, more celebrations, more memories. Newfields has always strived to be a place where people can come together around a shared passion for art and nature. Your support ensures that we remain a community haven for years to come.
In the past year, Newfields Fund donors have helped enrich lives through exceptional experiences with art and nature in so many ways.
Donors like you have made it possible for us to:
- Provide school tours for 18,181 students from 404 Indiana schools
- Distribute 11,900 tickets for under-served neighbors to take full advantage of seasonal experiences, like Spring Blooms, Harvest, and Winterlights, through the Newfields Ticket Distribution Program
- Donates 1,304 pounds of fresh prodcue from Tanner Orchard to Second Helpings to help fight hunger in Central Indiana
- Offer complimentary memberships to 4,736 students from 6 Marion County universities, providing free general admission and member discounts
- Allowed 5,206 guests to visit at no cost on Community Days and 1,172 guests to visit at a reduced general admission cost through the Access Pass program
- Accession 195 gifts of art into the IMA's permanent collection
- Connect with and feed hundreds of our neighbors in under-served communities through At the Crossroads: A Community Meal
We need your support in order to keep making these experiences, and more, possible this year and beyond.
We hope you’ll consider making a donation to the Newfields Fund today.
For more information, please contact Amy Treber, Membership and Annual Giving Coordinator, at email@example.com or 317-923-1331 x159 for questions.