Browse the information below or learn more about planning a visit to Miller House and Garden. For additional questions, please contact the Columbus Area Visitors Center at 1-800-468-6564.
Tours of Miller House and Garden begin at the Columbus Area Visitors Center. Accessible parking is available in the main parking lot. Unfortunately, because of the property’s location in a residential neighborhood, guests cannot be received directly at the Miller property.
Accessible restrooms are located on the lower level of the Columbus Area Visitors Center. Restrooms are not available at the Miller House and Garden.
To protect the carpeting and flooring at Miller House, you will be asked to wear shoe covers or remove your shoes and tour the house in socks. Shoe covers will be provided.
Service animals are welcome in Miller House and Garden. Please see full policy regarding service animals above.
- The shuttle taking guests from the Columbus Area Visitors Center to the house is wheelchair accessible.
- Miller House and Garden has one wheelchair available for free on a first-come, first served basis. To borrow a wheelchair, we ask that guests please call the Columbus Area Visitor Center in advance.
- The tour route through the house is all on one level, with no stairs or changes in elevation.
- There are minor variations at thresholds and points of transition from carpeted to uncarpeted surfaces.
- Doorways in the house are narrow, averaging approximately 30” in width; one wheelchair accommodating these dimensions is available at the Miller House.