An advance ticket is required for all guests and members. This helps us to safely control crowd size to comply with the latest State and local Government mandates. Scroll down to reserve your tickets and read FAQs on our safety measures.
Newfields is a privately funded nonprofit organization with the mission to enrich lives through exceptional experiences with art and nature. The health and safety of our guests, staff, members and volunteers remains a top priority at Newfields. In line with the latest guidelines issued by federal, state, and local officials related to COVID-19, Newfields kindly requests your support by adhering to the following protocols to protect your health and safety.
- If you are sick, please stay home and avoid close contact with others, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We ask that all guests practice social distancing towards others by staying six feet apart.
- Use everyday infection prevention measures (e.g. wash hands, cover coughs and sneezes, avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth, etc.)
- In line with the latest Government mandate, a face mask is required in all public spaces at Newfields. Parents are encouraged to follow CDC guidelines regarding the use of masks on all children over the age of two years old.
- Newfields is currently a cashless campus. Credit or debit cards are the only form of payment accepted at this time.
- All guests and members are required to reserve tickets online in advance allowing us to safely control the crowd size to comply with large gathering protocols, while ensuring a contactless check-in process.
Learn more about the safety measures Newfields is taking.
Are guests required to wear masks?
In line with the latest Government mandate, a face mask is required in all public spaces at Newfields. Parents are encouraged to follow CDC guidelines regarding the use of masks on all children over the age of two years old.
Will Newfields employees be wearing masks?
Yes, all Newfields staff and volunteers will be required to wear a face mask when in public or common areas, or within six feet of others.
Will restrooms be open?
Restrooms are available at reduced capacity for guests inside The Deer Zink Special Events Pavilion, located at The Garden entrance, and at the lower level of the Lilly House. Restrooms are available at reduced capacity throughout The IMA Galleries. Guests will be required to practice social distancing and wear a face mask when inside the building.
Are Lilly House, Greenhouse, and Beer Garden open?
The Beer Garden is currently open. Guests are required to practice social distancing while they wait in line to order and receive their order. Please see other Beer Garden FAQs below. The Lilly House and the Madeline F. Elder Greenhouse are open. Guests will be required to wear a face mask and must practice social distancing when inside these buildings.
Can we bring in food and beverage?
Bottled water only is allowed onsite and The Beer Garden is open with limited seating to encourage social distancing. The Café is open with a limted menu 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. A face mask will be required when visiting The Café until guests are seated at their table.
Will you accept cash onsite?
Newfields is currently a cashless campus. Credit or debit cards are the only form of payment accepted at this time.
How much are tickets?
The IMA Galleries, The Garden and The Beer Garden are included in general admission of $18 for adults, $10 for youth ages 6-17, and free for children five and under, while Fairbanks Park remains free. Member tickets are free.
What are the hours?
Newfields will be open to the public Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., and the campus will remain closed on Mondays. Fairbanks Park is open to the public daily from dawn to dusk.
Why do we need to purchase tickets online?
All guests, including members, are required to reserve tickets online in advance allowing us to safely control the crowd size to comply with large gathering protocols, while ensuring a contactless check-in process.
What are my membership benefits?
When we continue to open the rest of the Newfields campus, members receive free general admission and first access with two exclusive Member Preview Days on July 17 and 18 from 11 a.m. To 8 p.m.