October 8-19, 2018
Registration Opens July 1, 2018
Play, Imagine, Discover, Create. Join us for fall fun at Newfields. Participate in weeklong adventures with art and nature. Visit the galleries inside the Indianapolis Museum of Art, a historic mansion (complete with a secret staircase), The Garden with a changing show of fall colors, and an outdoor art and nature park. Learn alongside an accomplished team of educators. Experiment with traditional and nontraditional materials, make a portfolio of work to take home, and share that work with your family during an end of the week exhibition.
- Camps are designed for children ages 4-12
- Sessions take place Monday – Friday with a convenient drop-off time of 8:30 am
- Low teacher-to-student ratio
- Capacity of 15 campers per session
- All art supplies are included
- Lunch and snacks are not included
- After Care hours are available. Space is limited.
Registrations opens July 1, 2018. Register online or call 317-923-1331 x490. Class sizes are limited to 15 participants, and registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tuition is due in full at the time of registration. All campers are eligible for a full refund 30 days in advance of the program. During the week of camp, refunds will only be issued for campers who are ill or face a family emergency, and the fee will be prorated. Camp sessions are subject to cancellation if there is insufficient enrollment. In the event of a cancellation, campers will be notified and refunded in full.
Camps for ages 4-12: $245 Members | $285 Public per session
After Care for ages 4-12: $30 per week
Pick Up and Drop Off
Pick Up and Drop Off occurs in the studio classrooms.
- Campers, ages 4 to 12 must be signed in and out, by a grown-up, daily. Campers will be released only to those individuals listed on your Pick-Up form.
- Campers arriving before 8:30 am must be accompanied by a grown-up and will be asked to wait outside of the classroom.
- Campers must be picked up by 4 pm. Campers who are enrolled in the After Care Program, must be picked up by 5:30 pm. A late fee of $3 per child is assessed for every five minutes of tardiness.
Campers staying for a full day of camp will need to pack a lunch, snack, and water bottle daily that does not require refrigeration or heating. Lunch is supervised by the teaching staff.
On Fridays, friends and family are welcome to join campers for a special exhibition of their artwork. Campers will exhibit work inside their studio classroom at 4:00 pm. All work will be sent home at the end of the exhibition.